2023-24 student course request process
nighthawks and future nighthawks
Below you will find directions and the steps you need to follow to complete your course requests for the 2023-24 school year.
NEW STUDENTS: Incoming 10th grade students follow these steps (click on underline to access document): Review GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS and PROGRESS TOWARD GRADUATION
- Use the Grade Level Course Request Worksheet found below to prepare to request courses. This worksheet will assist you in ensuring you are selecting the required courses and understanding your options. (Use the COURSE DESCRIPTIONS) for detailed information.).
- Request your courses by completing the 10th Grade ONLINE COURSE REQUEST FORM or the 11th Grade ONLINE COURSE REQUEST FORM
- Attend the NUAMES Nighthawk Flyby on Tuesday, March 21, 2023.
CURRENT NUAMES STUDENTS: Next school year's 11th and 12th Grade students will follow these steps:
- Review GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS and PROGRESS TOWARD GRADUATION
- Use the Grade Level Course Request Worksheet as a guide (listed above).
- Use the COURSE DESCRIPTIONS to gather detailed information about the courses you are interested in.
- Go to myDSD (students account is REQUIRED), click on the ACADEMICS Tab, and go to COURSE REQUESTS on the menu (NOTE: this cannot be done from the parent myDSD account)
- Select 8 courses for Column 1, Column 2, and 2 Alternatives.
- Click on +Add Courses, select Category, select Course, select Column, click Add Course button.
- Continue this process until all 8 courses have been added to Column 1, Column 2, and 2 Alternatives.